Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, procedures can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- X-Ray: We prefer to take our own to ensure an accurate view of diagnosis.
- CT Scans: Our practice utilizes state-of-the-art, full-cranial cone-beam CT (computed tomography) technology that provides highly accurate 3-D radiographic images for the diagnosis, planning and treatment of oral surgery.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the consultation visit.
Beacon Dental Studio is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
For your convenience, we will try to arrange your office visits for times that fit your schedule. We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your wait time so, please complete as much of the form as possible, then click the Request Appointment button at the bottom of this page.